About Troughed ( Trapezoidal ) Sheets
Everlast Troughed (Trapezoidal) sheets have an angular profile with robust design. With an aesthetic look, they are a modern alternative to traditional corrugated metal roofing sheets.
Troughed (Trapezoidal) sheets are also available pre-painted in a variety of colours.
Everlast Aluminium Troughed (Trapezoidal) sheets are a perfect choice for roofing and claddings of industrial as well as domestic applications. They are designed as per IS 1254: 1991.
Rust-proof, Zero maintenance, Strength & weight, Looks good, Reflects heat. Hence, keeps the interior 6 degree Celsius cooler in the summer, and warmer in the winter, Lifespan Over 40 years, Resale value Up to 60% of initial investment, 100% recyclable
- Alloys: AA3003, AA3105 and AA8011
- Chemical Composition: As per relevant specifications
- Mechanical Composition: As per relevant specifications
- Thickness: Ranging from 0.38 mm to 1.2 mm
- Standard Length: Ranging from 1500 mm to 6500 mm. Customized length can be made available, subject to prior confirmation
- Finish: i. Plain Mill ii. Stucco-embossed iii. Colour-coated
Everlast is used in a wide range of industrial, commercial and residential projects. Some of them include:
- Plants & Manufacturing Facilities
- Roof-on-Roof • Direct Roofing
- Bus and Train Terminus
- Warehouse and Parking Bays
- Hotels, Shopping Malls
- Airports and Sea ports
- Plantations and Farms
Brick Red, Cloudy Grey, Royal Blue